Jewish Heritage Tour
Breakfast at hotel followed by the following visits:
Also know as the mystical city of Safed, it is considered to be one of the Four Holy cities according to tradition and the birth place of kabala. Safed is located at an elevation of 900 meters (2,953 ft). It is the highest city in the Galilee and in Israel. Due to its high elevation, Safed experiences warm summers and cold, often snowy, winters. Safed is built with narrow winding alleys. Visits in Safed include: Joseph Caro and the Ari synagogues, the most important synagogues in the city. See the creative workshops and galleries found in the flourishing artist’s quarter.
Visits will include:
- Jeep tour of the Golan Heights
- Gadot overlook, the memorial for the fallen of the Golan, located over former Syrian bunkers
- The destroyed Syrian city of Kuneitra
- Tel-Hai to see the “Roaring Lion” monument and learn about the heroic battle of Josef Trumpeldor and his comrades in 1920.
- Meet with a Kibbutz member and learn about their unique lifestyle.
Enjoy another relaxing dinner at our hotel.
Overnight in the Galilee.